Thursday, May 28, 2009

What if you could hook up twitter to your brain to collect all your thoughts under 160 characters?

Newman's Own pineapple salsa is much sweeter than that organic kind I got last time.
Maybe Glee will redeem television.
I hope it's sunny on Saturday.
What book should I read next?
My roommate made peanut butter cookies! I wonder if she will notice if I take one.
Man. That free haircut service still hasn't gotten back to me
My roommate's mom is in town. Is it awkward that I'm sitting here?
Just got offered a cookie. Delicious.

I wish I were at the Grizzly Bear/Here We Go Magic show now.
The girl from Ponytail is so cute!
Maybe I'll cut my hair off.
I wonder if you could put a peanut butter cookie in a milkshake.
Psychologists should look to twitter to learn
more about the human psyche. Free data.
I was just commenting that I rarely see dead animals in NY. Then a dead bird appeared on the patio. Gross.

I've switched to one space between sentences. I have mixed feelings about the change. Part of me feels like a traitor.
A glass of white wine while sitting at the computer. classy.
Computer battery dangerously low.

1 comment:

mattyu said...

good points! wish i went to grizzly bear too cuz I can't stop listening to Veckatimest. did you know that the two spaces convention is left over from the typewriter era? characters were spaced evenly, thus the extra space was needed to separate sentences better.